Coventry City Council’s Children’s Services redesigned its services a year ago and we’re keen to hear from service users to build on the significant improvements that have been made.
Following a period of consultation, services were re-designed and implemented during November 2017 including:
- Appointment of 12 Operational Leads
- Creation of eight Family Hubs providing for 0 to 19 year olds.
- Creation of four new area teams to replace the previous three neighbourhood teams
- Establishment of a dedicated Looked After Children’s Service, incorporating Edge of Care and Through Care Services
- Establishment of a Social Work Academy with the aim of providing a supportive environment for all Newly Qualified Social Workers.
We now have an opportunity to review the impact of the changes to assess whether the redesigned services are effectively improving outcomes for children, young people and their families living across the city.
A short survey has been developed to capture your feedback, views and suggestions for further improvement. It is vital that we continue to work together to improve and make a difference to individual children’s lives.
Please take the time to fill in the survey online.